• Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
• Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
• One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity, or remove column to install full-width drawers or shelves on the left or right of the cabinet.
• Integrated push handles are flush with cart side and are positioned vertically for better control
• Corner bumpers
• Ships fully assembled
• Twelve year manufacturer’s warranty on cart body
• Premium five inch (12.7 cm) ball-bearing casters, all full swivel - one directional, one with brake
• Latex free
• Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish (Sand Color)
Designed for quick access to medical instruments and supplies, Harloff Medical Storage carts feature the most innovative modular tray system on the market.
The MS8160 can be configured for use in supporting various surgical procedures, including Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
• Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel
Assembled Cart Dimensions
• 81” H x 60” W x 28.25” D
(205.7 cm H x 152.4 cm W x 71.8 cm D)
• Cart net weight: 370 pounds (167.8 kg)